Directions to the Palace of Gold, New Vrindaban, and the Palace Lodge.
Do Not Use Your GPS – Please Follow These Instructions.
New Vrindaban Community, home of the Sri Sri Radha Vrindadaban Candra temple and the Palace of Gold, is located about 30 minutes from Wheeling, West Virginia. The roads are hilly and winding so driving time may be slightly longer than the mileage would indicate. Google Maps, MapQuest & Yahoo Maps: Here is a link to a Google Map centered on the coordinates for the Palace of Gold. If you click the link on the left that says Directions, you should be able to get driving directions to the Palace of Gold from anywhere. Directions from Yahoo Maps and Mapquest are good for getting to West Virginia but not so good once you get off of I-70 so use the directions below.
From North, South, East and West:
- 1) Enter the following destination into your GPS: “Bethlehem, WV, United States”
- 2) Take West Virginia Exit 2 on I-470 (“Bethlehem”)
- 3) Drive 13 miles south on Route 88 and Route 250 till you reach Limestone, here take a left for McCrearys Ridge Road
- 4) Drive 4 miles to arrive at the Palace of Gold
- 5) Take a slight left after passing the Palace and drive another 1/4 mile for the Krishna Temple
Download PDF directions for print:
Download a PDF copy of this page for print here.